Where To Put A Sauna In Your House?
It used to be that if we wanted to have a sauna we had to go to a gym or spa, but now we have the freedom and convenience of having our very own sauna in our homes. But where to put a sauna in your house? Below is information that will help you to determine where you should put a sauna in your house and the best saunas in our range if you have a small home or if you’d like your sauna outside.
Found—Space has been supplying top quality saunas to Australians since 2008, making us Australia’s longest-running infrared sauna company. We provide free installation throughout Australia and once installed, we give you usage guidelines tailored especially for you and your health & wellbeing goals (because we’re super passionate about helping our clients to improve their lives and ensuring you making the most of your sauna). Here are some recommendations on where you should put a sauna in your house:
Where Should You Put A Sauna In Your House
The first thing to consider when determining where to put an infrared sauna in your house is that you need to have enough space around the sauna to be able to assemble it. Once assembled you can push it into a smaller space or up against the wall - you just need to ensure there is 25cm space above the sauna.
You will also need access to a 240V powerpoint. Because our saunas come flat packed this means you’re not so restricted when it comes to where to put your sauna (we just need standard doorway access). One of the benefits of infrared saunas over other types of saunas is that no plumbing, ventilation or special wiring is required.
So now that you’ve thought about where your sauna could go, what type of sauna should you choose?
- Lite range - This sauna can be placed anywhere inside the home on any surface with 2 or 3 person options available
- Premium range - You have the option of putting this sauna anywhere inside your home or outside undercover - on any surface. This sauna has 1,2, 3 and 4 person options available.
- Full Spectrum - This is an indoors only sauna that must be installed on a flat level surface. It is available in 2 and 3 person options.
- Outdoor barrel - If you’re looking for a sauna you can put outside, this is the sauna for you. It is built for the Australian climate and is a 3-4 person sauna.
- City compact - Short on space? No problem. At 85cm wide and 58cm deep this is the world’s smallest sauna and is ideal for apartment living. It is suitable for indoors only, on a hard floor surface.
Start Your Infrared Sauna Journey Today
Call 1800 045 268 to speak with the infrared sauna experts about our saunas and to find out more about where to put an infrared sauna in your house.
When you contact us, we won’t just try to sell you a sauna. We want to know about your health goals and challenges, so we can help you bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be, and ensure you purchase the best model for your needs.
Book your no-obligation discovery call with one of our friendly Sauna Specialists to learn more about your options.