Buy Saunas in Tasmania
If you’re looking for infrared saunas in Hobart or infrared saunas in Launceston, we’ve got you covered. We deliver and install our infrared saunas anywhere in Australia, including Tasmania. Below we list the benefits you can enjoy with regular infrared sauna use.
Found—Space has been supplying top quality saunas to Australians since 2008. We are Australia’s longest-running infrared sauna company and are passionate about helping our clients achieve a healthier & happier lifestyle. We tailor your sauna usage guidelines to your health & wellbeing goals and provide ongoing support through webinars and an online support group. Here are the benefits so many people are enjoying from using their infrared saunas in Hobart and infrared saunas in Launceston:
The Benefits of Infrared Saunas
With regular infrared sauna use, our clients report the following benefits:
- Weight loss (infrared saunas create a cardiovascular workout on the body and can also boost circulation which can contribute towards weight loss)
- Less stress and more relaxation (switch on our LED colour module for a bit of colour therapy and listen to some relaxing tunes via the Bluetooth connectivity)
- A reduction in inflammation and pain (saunas can increase blood circulation and reduce inflammatory markers in the body helping with pain and inflammation. Pain relief is the leading reason people choose to invest in our saunas)
- Muscle recovery (join some of Australia’s top athletes who use our saunas to maximise recovery, cut weight and train for competitions)
- Clearer skin (infrared saunas help to remove heavy metals & toxins from the body)
- Improved sleep (infrared sauna activates our parasympathetic nervous system which sets us up for sleep)
When we deliver infrared saunas in Hobart and infrared saunas in Launceston, we install your sauna at no extra cost, so you can start enjoying your sauna straight away. Our saunas are designed in Australia and are built with superior craftsmanship and meticulous detailing. All of our saunas are also Australian Electrically Certified.