So, you’re thinking of investing in a sauna? There are few different options out there and of course, you want to make sure you choose the right one for you. So, where to start? Below, find out what to know before buying a sauna with our handy ‘infrared sauna buying guide’.
Whilst we are Australia’s longest-running infrared sauna company (we’ve been supplying top quality saunas to Australians since 2008), we don’t just sell saunas. We’re super passionate about helping our clients to achieve their health and wellness goals and overcome their health challenges. We’ll tailor your sauna usage guidelines to you and your goals and we also provide ongoing support through webinars and an online support group. Here is our infrared sauna buying guide to help you make an informed decision about the right sauna for you.
Infrared Sauna Buying Guide
We’ve been in the sauna game for a long time. We’ve worked hard to ensure our saunas are top quality and offer the best sauna experience.
We’ve put this infrared sauna buying guide together based on our years of knowledge and experience to help you make an informed choice when it comes to your saunas.
We want you to love your sauna! So here is what you need to consider or look out for:
- To avoid disappointment always try to see the sauna you are considering in person. You will be able to see the quality of the sauna and how it works.
- Check to make sure the sauna has an Australian Electrical Safety accreditation and approval certificate. Any accreditations/certificates should be recognised in Australia and New Zealand.
- Check for warranties (you also need to make sure these are in writing). Does it have a lifetime heater warranty? And how long is the cabinet and electrical component warranty? It should be at least 5 years.
- Take into consideration parts availability and how long parts will be available for the model. Ask if there is a national spare part and service network as this may impact how long it will take to have any faults repaired.
- Check if the far-infrared heater units are all on separate circuits. If they are all on one circuit and a unit has a fault you won’t be able to use the sauna until you have replaced the faulty unit.
- Check how thick the cabin walls are. If the walls are thin the sauna loses heat quicker and consumes more power (as a guide, our sauna walls are 70mm thick).
- Find out what features/technology the sauna offers. If you have specific challenges or goals things like movable ceramic heaters, colour modules etc may help to achieve better results.
- Are there good quality accessories available to enhance your sauna experience (e.g. audio system, oxygen ioniser)?
Infrared Sauna: Cost To Buy
With all the benefits of using your very own sauna, we know that it is a great investment. Our saunas start from $5,250 and include indoor and outdoor options.
We always start by gaining an understanding of your health goals and challenges, so we can help you bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be, and ensure you purchase the best model for your needs.
Start Your Found—Space Infrared Sauna Journey Today
Much of your quality of health depends on how you spend your time. When you bring an infrared sauna into your home you begin a new chapter in your health journey, as it impacts your daily wellbeing rituals and routines.
Enquire today to speak with our Sauna Specialists and learn how a Found—Space infrared sauna will transform your health and life.
Or call us if you have any questions about using infrared sauna.