We know you’ll want to enjoy your sauna for years to come so you may be wondering how long do infrared saunas last? Below is information on saunas and what to look for when it comes to longevity and ensuring your sauna will stand the test of time.
Found—Space has been supplying top quality saunas to Australians since 2008, making us Australia’s longest-running infrared sauna company. We don’t just see ourselves as a sauna company though. We’ve seen so many of our clients’ health and wellbeing improve through incorporating regular sauna use into their lives - this makes us super passionate about ensuring everyone gets the best experience possible. We work with all of our clients to help them achieve the results they’re looking for - we provide tailored usage guidelines based on your goals and challenges and provide ongoing support through webinars and an online support group. If you want to know how long do saunas last, here is information to take into consideration:
How Long Do Saunas Last? And What To Look Out For
When it comes to how long do saunas last it does vary depending on the quality of the sauna. It’s the adage ‘you get what you pay for’ - the better the quality the longer it will last (we recently helped a client whose sauna was 12 years old).
When it comes to how long do saunas last, here are some tips on what to look for:
- Check if the wood has been kiln-dried as this stabilises the timber of the sauna cabin and removes moisture which prevents warping and splitting so it will last longer
- See what warranties the sauna has e.g. lifetime heater warranty, cabinet and electrical component warranty (and make sure these are in writing).
- Check accreditations and certificates (and make sure these are recognised in Australia and New Zealand)
- Look at reviews for the sauna - it’s always good to hear from unbiased people who have used the product
- Check spare parts availability (including how long parts will be available for the model you are looking at). If something goes wrong and the part you need isn’t available you may not be able to get your sauna back up and running
Start Your Found—Space Infrared Sauna Journey Today
Much of your quality of health depends on how you spend your time. When you bring an infrared sauna into your home you begin a new chapter in your health journey, as it impacts your daily wellbeing rituals and routines.
Enquire today to speak with our Sauna Specialists and learn how a Found—Space infrared sauna will transform your health and life.
Or call 1800 088 693 if you have any questions about using infrared sauna.